Come here… You’re probably thinking That will spend a lot of time and resources to carry out the subject cluster.
You don’t have to delete the entire old page and write a new content, just make a week after the next seven steps.
I will guide you how to implement & optimizations the detailed Cluster of details, as well as with that is the note in each step of deployment to help you be able to embark right into execution without encountering any obstacles!
Get your hands right there.
Step 1: Select topic you want top PageRank
The first Step you need to do is decide what topic you want to rank in. From there, in step 4, you will use this topic to create content for your pillar page.
Specifically, this topic must ensure:
1. Topic must focus on a specific topic (relating to the business or content of your website)
2. Topic must be broad enough for you to cover all issues, different aspects of the pillar page
3. Topic must be sufficient to deploy from 5 – 7 cluster content
Step 2: Research Keyword
Although I have emphasized that the Topic technology cluster is a new approach focusing on a wider topic for the topic rather than target the long tail keyword. But that doesn’t think the keyword research doesn’t matter.
You still need to make sure that you choose keywords carefully because this is what your potential users use every time they search Google.
And This is the time you focus on researching keywords to dig deeper and cover the entire cluster of your cluster.
In its optimal Content article, I have mentioned 3 ways of analyzing and listing full of its subtopics, including:
- Refer to website opponents
- Analysis of foreign website content
- Use your professional knowledge
Step 3: The keyword Group under topic cluster:
In This step, you need to group the keyword in each of the details group, each of which will have a particular content and in line with the user’s search purpose.
Step 4: Check back content available on the website.
This is the most important step in the whole of the TOPIC deployment process. Because it will help you take advantage of the available resources, at the same time saving budgets, promoting time for your business.
Note: If You own a new website, please skip this section and go to the next step.
However, if the website you have deployed is also well-content, you need to take note of this 4-step thing.
The Week itself performs the steps below:
- Refilter the full article content website available (including blog, Service page,…)
- Sort each writing into the corresponding subtopic of the already research content that was in the previous 3 step.
Step 5: Write Content for the Pillar page & Cluster Content:
Once you’ve completed the information you need, the next one you need to do is write new/add articles to a sufficient topic cluster.
When writing content, you need to ensure the following criteria:
Standard Pillar page:
Pillar page needs a lengthy article from 3000 to 5000 words. The contents of the pillar page must contain full and cover all of the content clusters contained in it.
However, the pillar page will not mention details of the problem as each cluster content, which only stops at the referral level through each item.
Standard Cluster content:
Unlike the pillar page, the content cluster must ensure:
1. Focus on resolving a specific problem
2. Target some certain keywords that you desire to promote to the top
3. Content revolves around & supplementation defines the main theme of the Pillar page.
4. Length from 1000 to 2000 words
However, a little trick is to deploy a cluster content before, and then.
Step 6: Link content together
Once you’ve completed the pillar page and your content clusters, you need to make sure that:
- The linked content cluster is not only the Pillar page but is also linked to each other
- These links are 2-dimensional links. This means that the pillar page should also have links to each cluster of your content.
Step 7: Track and analyze indicators
In any SEO marketing strategy, the monitoring and measurement of indicators to know how effective it is to deploy is extremely important.
With Topic clusters, you need to wait from 1 to 2 months to see its change. And then, further analysis of any page view or topic is the best performing, the page needs to be reoptimized for better ranking.
Items to watch include:
- Page URL (pillar page and cluster content)
- Keyword of each page
- How will Each page be internal link? Lists internal links inserted in the page
- List Outlink in each page
Topic Cluster is a new approach to streamline and reorganize the entire content on the website, emphasis on wider topics instead of target into each discrete keyword.
This way, you have helped both users find the answers to their problems quickly, and navigate the search engine scanning through the website easily. From there, promote website rankings, increase traffic and customers looking to businesses.
Please try to do topic cluster and let me know the results ! Wish You success!
Re-Read the article: What is Topic Cluster ?