Is your website ranking being affected? Traffic Lagging carpet failure, is not as much as before?You’ve used any ways that you know to optimize your website, but the situation is hardly possible!There is a way to solve this problem when the medium can:
- Create a Google favorite content
- Build a “library” of content that is extremely useful to users
That’s The Topic Cluster!
In This article, I will explain in detail about the Topic concept Cluster, the benefit of this technique and besides, I will also guide detail how to deploy!
What is Topic Cluster ?
Topic clusters (cluster topics) is a group of posts or pages linked together and focuses on a given TOPIC, not optimal by KEYWORD.
The Topic implementation Method, also called the “Pillar and Cluster” technique was researched and mentioned by Hubspot in 2017.
As one of the techniques under the trend Content Marketing 2019, Topic cluster is used by B2B businesses and B2C to use content strategies for their business.
Structure of the Topic Cluster
A topic cluster will consist of two main components: 1 pillar page (Pillar page) and content clusters.
- The Pillar page is the main subject page referring to the general content.
- The content Cluster goes deeper into the details of each child’s content mentioned in the Pillar page.
*** All the content clusters will be internal link together and the same points to the Pillar page, which notices the search engines that the Pillar page is an aggregate information page, which covers the entire topic.
Right in the next section, I’ll turn on eyelids for you How to deploy in detail for the Topic cluster and the benefits that this technique gives website!
Let’s see !
Why need to deploy Topic Clusters?
Since Google Hummingbird was born in 2013, the core platform on content marketing has changed. Deploying content in the old way (optimizing each page according to keyword) is no longer experimental.
Accordingly, if implemented by old technology, you will meet the consequences:
Many different pages but have similar content, little provide value to the reader
Content overview for the entire site is unclear, child pages with discrete content that cause difficulty finding
The content is not intensive, indicating shallow (Thin content) and cannot satisfy the user’s search purpose.
Very wasteful time and effort!
So, how does the Topic cluster deploy?
1. Benefit of Topic Cluster with the user:
- Quickly find the whole content they are looking for
- answered all the questions about the problem encountered from the first visit, satisfying their search intent.
- Users are expanding their knowledge, better understanding of your products/services, easily converting them into clients. From There they spend more time on website than (will of course increase time onsite and reduce bounce rate again!).
2. Benefits of Topic Cluster with website.
- Rearrange the whole content & Web structure in a logical sequence, system.
- Building the prestigious authority site: Implementing multiple cluster content revolves around a specific theme (Pillar page) that helps to inform the search engines that your website is an authoritative, reliable page on a topic.
- Increase the ranking & traffic on the overall website: Today, the user wishes to search less but again found more. The topic implementation theme will help your website to top not only a few keywords, which is a series of keywords related to that topic!
- Revenue growth: By using internal links, leading users to your product, main services, topic cluster leads the user into deeper in the marketing hopper, thereby growing revenue for business.
The more topics You have in the Topic cluster, the higher you will rank.
Over time, the search engines will realize whether you’re providing all the answers that people search for. This is like creating a shop where you buy all the things you need only with 1 time shopping instead of having to go to a lot of stores to buy more stuff.
And of course, traffic website, quality assessment indicators, keyword ranking and your revenues are also increasingly improved than before!
END PART 1 FOR
READING MORE : How to Implementation Topics Cluster for website.